Wednesday 14 September 2005

A New Hope


This is my 4th or 5th tentative of writing a blog. Let us see if this time it works. I hope it will.

I´m just finishing my PhD thesis and probably will not post long texts. And don´t expect regularity too! Well, but I have something to post right now. I was browsing slashdot and found an interesting article named "Don´t dumb me down" about how terrible is the scientific press. It tells about how the press distort and misunderstand almost every science news. Every scientist knows that it is hard to see any true story about science in common press. And it is even harder to explain to those who see it that it is (almost) completely wrong.

Well, I hope that from now on you´ll enjoy to follow me in this jorney by the sands of space and time. Farewell!

No comments:

Post a Comment